A fraction represents an equal part of a whole.
Types Of Fractions :
- A proper fraction has the numerator less than the denominator.
- An improper fraction has the numerator greater than the denominator.
- Like fractions have the same denominators.
- Unlike fractions have different denominators.
- Unit fractions have only 1 as the numerator.
- Equivalent fractions have the same value even though the numerators and denominators are different.
- A mixed fraction is a combination of a whole number and a proper fraction.