Circle : A circle is a closed figure made up of a curved line.
Parts of a Circle :
- Circumference : It is the distance around the circle.
- Radius : The distance between the centre and any point on the circle. Ex – XY, XB .
- Diameter : The distance from a point of the circle to another point passing through the centre. Ex: AXB
- Chord : The distance between one point of the circumference to another point of the circumference. Ex : UV
- Arc : A part of the circumference of a circle is called an arc. Ex : RST